October 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo = Yes or No?

So there's this website called onepageperday.com.  And I decided to use it and write something every day.  But while exploring the site, I realized that National Novel Writing Month starts on November 1st, and suddenly I have been stricken with a desire to participate.

Hmm.  50,000 words in 30 days?  That's...slightly less than 1700 words a day.  I just wrote an entry for 406 words in about ten or fifteen minutes....so that's not too bad, right? Less than an hour a day...(but biochem! anatomy! development! showering!  All important, time-consuming things...)

Also, I don't know if I have an idea yet.  Maybe I will wait and see if one pops up before November 1st.

1 comment:

pyjeon said...

DO IT!

I am doing it. We can compare word counts and race and self-loathe it'll be awesome!!!